PILATES TERM 2 2016
Tuesday 12th April - Tuesday 21st June
Saturday 16th April - Saturday 25th June
Tuesday 9.45am Instructed by Kylie
Saturday 9am Instructed by Rachael
Optional Class if enough interest, Min 4
Tuesday 6.30pm Instructed by Kylie
Our classes will go for approximately 45mins.
How much are the classes?
Full term commitment: 11 weeks, the cost is $198
Casual class cost is: $20/class
If booked in and Paid in full by 30th March - free pair of high quality pilates socks
How do you book?
You can book by ringing the clinic number 5221 1877 or calling in to see us.
I would like to bring a friend, is that OK?
If you know someone that would like to attend our pilates class that has not attend our clinic, they will need to book in for a one on one assessment prior to their first class.
How many people are in the class?
Our classes will have a maximum of 8 people in them to enable you to get the most out of your pilates classes. During the class you will have the opportunity to have one on one time with your instructor to ask questions and they will ensure that you have the right technique.
Terms & Conditions for Pilates
1. Discount if paid in full by 30th March
2. If you miss 1 class this can be made up within the term at any of the other classes, but this must be pre booked
3. Please provide 24 hours notice if unable to attended a Pilates class so that we can offer your spot to someone else
4. If you need to miss 2 or more please provide medical certificate and we will discuss options
5. If you need to cancel a booking this must be done by phoning 5221 1877
6. If you are a new patient to the clinic, we will require you to come in for a pre-pilates appointment
If you would like to book in for Term 2 2016, please contact the clinic on 5221 1877.