Exciting Position Available
Are you a brilliant Physio looking for a change?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about helping people feel great and staying active
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to be an active part of the local community
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Ready and willing to start when mutually agreeable.
- Have a keen interest in rehabilitation (with access to an onsite rehabilitation room)
You will be responsible for:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment), approximately 20hrs per week with the view to a full-time load (with appropriate support when required).
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, insurance companies, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients.
- Conducting activities such as community seminars, regular staff in services and practice-based non-clinical activities.
- Willingness to be involved in the local community
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community!
Our tailored position will also provide one-on-one mentoring sessions, quarterly reviews, regular in house CPD program.
You will be joining a multidisciplinary clinic - Osteopaths, Myotherapists and Podiatry - with a combined team total of over 50 years of clinical private practice experience and an environment that will challenge and educate you with practical experience. Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern - you will be a part of a team that is more 'family' than 'staff', and our ethos is progressive and energising.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject "I'M A PHYSIO" by August 15, 2018 to express your interest and tell us why we'd be crazy not to hire you! Those who are successful will be contacted personally. We can't wait to hear from you!